[Momonga-users.ja:00569] MLサー バ移行アナウンス

たぶちです。

メールサーバの移行につきメーリングリストを移設します。
そのため本メーリングリストが一時的に停止します。

期間: 2009-09-12 Sat 23:55-29:55 JST
使用MLソフト: fml -> mailman に変更

現在の登録アドレスはそのまま引き継ぎます。
アーカイブもできるだけ引き継ぎます。

Mailmanへの変更に伴い、パスワードが登録時に送付されます。

----
English:

This is to notify that we will stop this mailing list service for server maintenance.

Maintenance window: Sep 12 2009 Sat 23:55-29:55 +0900 (JST)

* We will change our mailing list application from fml to mailman.

* Current user information will migrate to the new environment.

* User contents archives will be transferred to the new environment as much as possible.

* An auto generated password will be sent for your first access to your account under mailman to set your own password.

Thank you for your cooperation.
----
----
TABUCHI Takaaki