[Momonga-users.en:00032] [announce] Mail server maintenance

This is to notify that we will stop this mailing list service for server maintenance.

Maintenance window: Sep 12 2009 Sat 23:55-29:55 +0900 (JST)

* We will change our mailing list application from fml to mailman.

* Current user information will migrate to the new environment.

* User contents archives will be transferred to the new environment as much as possible.

* An auto generated password will be sent for your first access to your account under mailman to set your own password.

Thank you for your cooperation.

TABUCHI Takaaki / Momonga Project