[Momonga-users.en:00025] Re: [Nvidia proprietary driver]

Thanks to you for you quick feedback,

I've put xorg.conf file in /etc/X11 folder... but looks like my flying
squirrel did simply ignore it. Indeed I've made some modification,
like change to match my hardware, but nothing: it did just run (or
should I say "fly"?) with the detected hardware... as no xorg.conf
exist.

So, I've try to "forcing" it to read the .conf file.

After close Xserver (init 3 on terminal) and run Xorg -config /etc/X11/xorg.conf

It was just even worse than jump off from a tree by night: it just
gave ma a black screen with no sign of life.
Same issue if I try to use an autogenerated xorg.conf (Xorg
-configure)... my momonga squirrel just don't want to use xorg.conf:
no matter what.

I've attached my autogenerated xorg.conf (which tell exactly about my
hardware on notebook). Plus the log file when when system run fine
(Xorg.0.log.GOOD) with auto detected server.. and the bad one
(Xorg.0.log.FAIL) when forced to read any xorg.conf (black screen).