[Momonga-users.en:00023] Re: [Nvidia proprietary driver]

Taking back on this issue, I'd find where was the problem: looks like
the Nvidia installer's text-graphical interface was causing the
crashes.
I'd find the solution by just disable the half textual GUI (with
"--ui=none" option: that make the installer entirely in textual mode).
I hope this will help if someone with similar issue.

Meanwhile I am installing Momonga on a notebook: everything did work
like a charm this time (well, it was on IBM hardware.. which usually
mean it's pretty compatible with linux)...I'd just have some minor
problem to set some thing, due I'd notice the unexpected missing of
xorg.conf file.
How I can set correctly the touchpad? I was used to use touch gestures
like double touch (to drag icons) and scrolling (slide finger on right
side of the touch pad).