[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[Momonga-users.en:00021] Re: [Nvidia proprietary driver]
- To: users.en@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- From: Yasuhiro Takabayashi <kourindrug@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 31 Jul 2009 17:48:35 +0100
2009/7/31 Ylon <ylon@xxxxxxxx>:
> I am try to install proprietary nvidia driver but get this error.
> [root@Momo Desktop]# sh NVIDIA-Linux-x86-100.14.11-pkg1.run
> Verifying archive integrity... OK
> kernel name : (not specified)
> kernel include path : (not specified)
> kernel source path : (not specified)
> kernel output path : (not specified)
> kernel install path : (not specified)
> proc mount point : /proc
> My board is an old GeForce MX440... so NVIDIA-Linux-x86-100.14.11-pkg1.run
> is this is the only one I can use.
1. Have you installed kernel-devel?
2. I suppose you should use legacy-driver 96.43.13. It also should
work with your GeForce 4 MX440 and recent kernels.
It was released last month.