[Momonga-users.en:00017] Re: Momonga in English

Hi Geoff,

One of our members have prepared English versions of live cd images as below:

http://www.momonga-linux.org/~sanuki/Momonga-4.1-LiveCD-desktop_EN-i686.iso
http://www.momonga-linux.org/~sanuki/Momonga-4.1-LiveDVD-KDE_EN-i686.iso

Please note that these are not the official release of Momonga Linux Project.

Regards,
muradaikan