[Momonga-users.en:00016] Re: Momonga in English

Hi Geoff,

I don't have the same iso, but I have Mo4plus-LiveCD-desk-i686-20080223.iso.
But standard behavior is identical and I checked it with the iso/live cd I have.

So, to have your desktop in English it should be realized in the following steps:

In the gdm login screen, language selection is located at the bottom left.
Click on it and then choose English(USA) and click on "Change Language".
Put username as "momonga" and press Enter. Then you should see a message
asking to set English(USA) as default. Click on "Make Default".
Then your desktop will start in English.

Please see if it works as above.

You can certainly experiment it by burning the iso image to a media and use
as live cd to see how it works. It should ask if you want to load the system
image on to your RAM. We recommend you to choose that option so the system
runs off from your RAM, though it requires more than 1GB of RAM on your system.

As for dual boot Momonga Linux with Mac OSX, I can not help you or give you any
clues as I don't have a Mac with me.

Regards,
muradaikan