[Momonga-users.en:00010] Is Momonga Right For Me?

Hello Momonga Users.

I'm looking for a Linux distro that will support Japanese.
I'm also interested in the "sony-laptop" (SNC) module which appears to
be incorporated with kernel version 2.6.23.

I'm currently tinkering with Vine Linux, the latest version of which
is on kernel 2.6.16.

I suppose my question is this: Is Momongo expected to be using kernel
2.6.23 any time in the near future?

Or perhaps I should be investigating the possibility of getting the
2.6.23 source and doing a manual update ( and enjoying the treacheries
that go with it ).

Any comments?

Dylan Doxey
San Diego, CA