[Momonga-devel.en:00028] Momonga Linux Beta2 Release

This is muradaikan. Here is a translation of Momonga Linux beta2 release announcement.

■beta2 is out now
Thank you very much for your cooperation in testing Momonga Linux 1 (Kaede) beta1.

Fixed all the reported problems and bugs, we have released beta2. Still there maybe
some shortcomings or unseen problems, we would appreciate it very much if you
could report any problems found with beta2.

New mirroring sites are available and Momonga Linux files can be retrieved from
those sites listed below. We appreciate kind support from all the mirroring organizations.

■Distribution site URLs
Original source distribution locations:

	ftp://dist.momonga-linux.org/pub/momonga/test/
	http://dist.momonga-linux.org/pub/momonga/test/

Mirror sites

	IIJ(*)
        	ftp://ftp.iij.ad.jp/pub/linux/momonga/

	KDDI Labs(*)
        	ftp://ftp.kddilabs.jp/Linux/packages/momonga/

(*) New mirror site

■Bug Report
	Please report to our devel ML or use our BTS for any bugs or problems found.
	http://developer.momonga-linux.org/kagemai/

■ftp Mirror Sites
	Momonga Project is still welcoming any organization to mirror Momonga Linux
	distribution. To apply for mirroring Momonga Linux, please refer to:

	http://www.momonga-linux.org/ftp.html

	*We do not accept an application from a private individual.

--
Momonga Project Core Team
Masahiro Takahata