[Momonga-devel.en:00019] Re: Momonga Project First Anniversary

On Tue, 1 Jul 2003, kourin wrote:

> Meanwhile we started to hear voices calling for a release of the Momonga
> Linux distribution from various organizations and individuals. We too
> believe it is about the time to finally release version 1.0.

> From now on, we are intending to proceed according to the following
> roadmap.

Hi Kourin, these are really good news :)

I am really looking forward to this October when I will be able to install
a new version of the road roller, even if I will miss deeply the colored
cg penguins ;_;

By the way, am I still the only gaijin reading these mailing lists?

Ciao by limaCAT
(working on his multiplayer videogame).
--
                   Davide Silvio Inglima-Modica
         "Mana is rapidly disappearing from the world, Even the"