[Momonga-devel.en:00016] Re: [sendmail] sendmail-8.12.9

--- HOSONO Hidetomo <h12o@xxxxxxxx> からのメッセージ:
>   > When I was running Kondara I used Postfix.
> Yes. And Postfix is the default mail transfer agent
> (qmail is not suitable for packaging, and sendmail
> is a Zoo package).

As far as I know, DJB changed restricts on qmail's license
and now packagers out there starting to make qmail-rpms.

>'s quite easy to configure and it's also a
> secure mailer.
>   > If you have a spare pc to test it on give it a
> try.
> Why sendmail is still available? Just for my study.
> :-)

You are a developer and you don't think like an end-user
:D. As far as I know, sendmail takes 50% share as a MTA in

Hung Vu

|     Nguyen Hung.Vu  電気通信大丈夫                   |
|Takeshi's small space http://www.fedu.uec.ac.jp/~vuhung/ |
| Join KDE-i18n-Vi?      http://vi.i18n.kde.org           |
| Vietlug:               http://vnlinux.org               |

Do You Yahoo!?