[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[Momonga-devel.en:00015] Re: [sendmail] sendmail-8.12.9
- To: devel.en@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- From: HOSONO Hidetomo <h12o@xxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 01 Apr 2003 01:08:39 +0900 (JST)
From: Davide Inglima <st970743@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Momonga-devel.en:00014] Re: [sendmail] sendmail-8.12.9
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2003 17:59:12 +0200
> Nguyen Hung Vu wrote:
> > --- HOSONO Hidetomo <h12o@xxxxxxxx> からのメッセージ：
> >> Hello.
> >> Please update your sendmail to 8.12.9
> >> because The Vulnerability of sendmail is found.
> > Thank you.
> > <shame>
> > I am running sendmail:D
> > </shame>
> When I was running Kondara I used Postfix.
Yes. And Postfix is the default mail transfer agent
(qmail is not suitable for packaging, and sendmail is a Zoo package).
> It's quite easy to configure and it's also a secure mailer.
> If you have a spare pc to test it on give it a try.
Why sendmail is still available? Just for my study. :-)
* HOSONO Hidetomo
- web page: <http://www.h12o.org/~h12o/>
- fingerprint of GnuPG: 741B C3E1 91C6 054E D787 F32D 0501 EF4D DAE5 63DA