[Momonga-devel.en:00009] [OT]Mo?

Hi all! How are you doing? I'm back aboard! :)

I announce that I will be only lurking the Momonga project (unfortunately
I have very little time now), anyway I wish all of you best luck :)

I hope to be soon installing Momonga Linux 1.0 with KDE 3.1 on my pc :)

Ciao Ciao from Italy!
--
 |\   /|  Davide "Gatto Feroce" Inglima
 | --- |  Studente, Programmatore, Roleplayer.
_- | | -_ " Mana is rapidly disappearing from the world, even the "
_-  *  -_ " mana tree has begun to wither..." Seiken Densetsu 3.
 -_ - _-  http://digilander.iol.it/nekochan/
   ---    mailto:hadesnebula@xxxxxxxxx