[Momonga-devel.en:00004] Re: International kernel patch

On Sun, 18 Aug 2002, Tim Kennard wrote:
> Since Momonga is not made in the US, why cant it include the cryptoapi and international kernel patches?

Thanks for your suggestion.

But I'm wondering whether maintainers of kernel have subscribed
to this list (and I can't use "members" command to -ctl@).

According to assignment.html.en, zaki and dyky are in charge.
Zaki, are you here? Or, Shall I forward this message to devel.ja?
..I will wait a couple of days before forwarding. :)

By the way, I can see the "cryptoapi" messages while booting.
cryptoapi: loaded
cryptoapi: Registered aes-ecb (0)
cryptoapi: Registered aes-cbc (65536)